The other name for Andar Bahar is also known as Katti; this game is relatively easy, making its way to the massively popular card game that was initially hailed from India. And recently, it has increased in popularity in online and live casinos.
The prime reason for this game’s popularity is its uncomplicatedness; however, the principle of the game still makes it very thrilling to play. Are you ready to learn how to play Andar Bahar? Yes! Brace yourself! Scroll down below to know everything about this game in detail and play the Andar Bahar casino in the best possible way.
Is it safe to play Andar Bahar in India?
Yes, it is safe to play Andar Bahar in India. Typically, the question “is it legal to gamble in India?” and the ideal answer is yes. According to the law in India, that statement is that online casinos which are introduced offshore are legal to play at. It is the partial reason why there are legal casinos in Goa.
How to play Andar Bahar?
The steps to play Andar Bahar is ultimately easy; it begins with the dealer dealing one face-up card that the player places in the middle of the table in front of the player. Moreover, this face-up card is known as the game card, and further, it will help to determine how the round is played
and when it will end.
- Joker is the first card dealt or distributed, also called a house, trump, or middle card. And to win the match, it is the card your side needs.
- Andar in Hindi means inside, and it is the first side to obtain a (draw) card.
- Bahar in Hindi means outside; it is the next side to obtain a (draw) card.
- Range means the number of cards drawn or obtained before the card that matches the joker card dealt.
Furthermore, it’s the player’s or bettor’s turn to place his bet. The prime motto is to predict which side, i.e., Andar or Bahar, and the next card with the exact value will show up.
Later, the dealer or distributor continues distributing one card at a time on each side of the table until a card with the exact value of the game card is dealt. If the bettor placed the bet on Andar and the card with the same value is dealt to Andar, the player wins, but on the contrary, if it is handled on the other side, i.e., Bahar, the player loses.
Let me give you an example:
Firstly the dealer distributes a 5 as the game card, and the player or bettor bets the money that the next card with the value of 5 will be dealt on the Bahar side. Further, the dealer begins dealing one card on the Andar side and one on the Bahar side, and after a few cards have been dealt, a 5 is dealt on the Bahar side.
It typically means the bettor won and that the round is finished. The bettor would have lost if the 5 had been dealt on the Andar side.
But on an important note, if the first card that is dealt or distributed, i.e., the game card comprises a black suit, and now the dealing begins on the Andar side, and if the card includes a red suit, the dealing begins on the Bahar side.
Some crucial rules of the Andar Bahar game to follow:
Here are some important rules to follow while playing the Andar Bahar game
- Players will find two sets of boxes on an Andar Bahar table labeled Andar and Bahar.
- Typically, it is played with a single set of cards that the dealer or distributor shuffles before every round.
- And the game starts when the distributor reveals the first card, Joker, and places it at the center of the table.
- Next, all bettors on the table place their bets by selecting whether the Joker will attack the Andar set or Bahar box.
- These opening bets are placed on the box characterized 1st bet for both boxes.
- After every bettor has placed their 1st bet, the distributor considers no more bets and starts drawing cards for each box in a consecutive pattern. Primarily, the distributor first reveals one card for Bahar accompanied by one card for Andar.
- On the other hand, if the Joker pops up on the first card drawn on Bahar set, then players betting on Bahar will be treated or paid an exclusive 25% of the betting amount. And, all players betting on Andar lose.
- The same goes for Andar set as well. If the Joker pops up on the first card drawn for the Andar set, all bettors betting on Andar are given even money, and other players betting on Bahar lose.
- At the same time, if the Joker does not pop up in the first two cards, the bettors have another chance to place the 2nd bet. Further, this bet is placed on the box characterized as 2nd bet for both sets.
- After all, bettors have placed their 2nd bet, the distributor considers taking no more bets and begins drawing cards again; these cards are placed consecutively, first on Bahar and next on Andar, until the Joker is shown.
- The payment for winning after this point is 1x the initial bets or even money.
Where can I Play Andar Bahar Online?
You can play Andar bahar online through local bookies and trust mention bookie is one of the most genuine Bookies in India.
WhatsApp Number – 917302841597
WhatsApp Link – https://wa.me/917302841597?text=I%20Need%20Demo%20Id
Q1 – Where to efficiently play Andar Bahar?
Players can play Andar Bahar efficiently for free online. It is an excellent way to gain knowledge about the game and simultaneously practice it without worrying about losing money by making a silly mistake. Once you have learned enough about the game, you can play Andar Bahar online and earn some real cash.
Q2 – Does the Andar Bahar game offer bonuses?
Yes, the Andar Bahar casino bonus is primarily offered to new or fresher players at a casino, but intermittently to loyal and regular players too. In simple words, an Andar Bahar bonus is free play offered to bettors if they go through the essential requirements to claim them. Moreover, many online casinos welcome players with an attractive bonus just for signing up! Some bonuses are game-specific, so it is crucial to check if your casino of choice provides any bonus before signing up officially.
Q3 – Is there any trick to win Andar Bahar?
You can bet on the suit, rank, number, and color of the card. The following table shows how your payment will be made. Andar Bahar doesn’t really have any winning tricks. You either win or lose based on your luck in this chance-based game.
Q4 – How many cards are there in Andar Bahar?
The deck is a 52-card standard deck. There are typically a number of players in the game and they sit in a circle around the dealer, who operates the bank. There can be any number of players in the game. It is the players’ responsibility to place bets, watch the deal, and if they are successful, they will receive their winnings.
Here in this article, I have explicitly explained how to play Andar Bahar with some crucial rules. I hope you are clear with the rules and other strategies to play this game like a pro. If you still have any doubts, comment down below and let me know.