Rivaba Jadeja is an Indian woman most well known for being the spouse of one of the most prominent cricketers in Indian history, Ravindra Jadeja. After announcing on various media platforms in November that she would be contesting the Gujarat assembly elections in 2022 on the BJP ticket from the Jamnagar North constituency, Rivaba Jadeja quickly grew in popularity and proceeded to win the election on 8 December 2022 after winning the election for the BJP ticket. Know about Rivaba Jadeja biography in detail below.
Rivaba Jadeja biography
Rivaba is the wife of Ravindra Jadeja, who is a successful Indian cricketer. Rivaba Jadeja is the daughter of an industrialist, who later got married to cricketer Ravindra Jadeja on April 17, 2016. They also have a daughter named Nidhayana. Rivaba was reported to be actively associated with Karni Sena, the organization that was at the center of the Padmavar dispute.
Before the 2019 General Elections, Rivaba, a student of engineering, joined the BJP. In Rajkot, the Jadeja family owns a restaurant called Jaddu’s Food Fields and a luxurious residence in Jamnagar. She is the niece of Congressman Hari Singh Solanki.
The Jadeja family is no stranger to politics. His father Anirudhsinh Jadeja, and sister Naina Jadeja are both politicians. Rivaba Jadeja, also known as Riva Solanki (Reeva Solanki), was introduced to Ravindra Jadeja by his sister cum Congress leader Naina Jadeja. In her constituency, Naina Jadeja is an active leader and president of the District Women’s Congress.
As soon as Rivaba Jadeja’s candidature was announced, Ravindra Jadeja took to Twitter to thank Prime Minister Narendra Modi for nominating her for Gujarat Assembly Elections 2022. Rivaba was born in 1990 in Rajkot and studied mechanical engineering at a city college.
|Real name||Rivaba Solanki|
|Full name||Rivaba Ravindrasinh Jadeja|
|Popular for||being the wife of Indian cricketer Ravindra Jadeja|
|Physical Statistics and More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 162 cm|
in meters- 1.62 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 50 kg|
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-34|
Rivaba Jadeja Career:
|Political Journey||• 2019: Joined the BJP|
• 2022: Won the Gujarat assembly election from the Jamnagar North constituency
|Date of Birth||2 September 1990 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||33 Years|
|College/University||Atmiya Institute of Technology and Science in Rajkot|
|Educational Qualification||Mechanical Engineering from Atmiya Institute of Technology and Science in Rajkot|
|Controversy||Her car is alleged to have hit the motorcycle of constable Sajay Ahir on 21 May 2018, at 5:30 pm. During an argument with the constable, she was physically attacked and even had her hair pulled out.|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Ravindra Jadeja (cricketer)|
|Marriage Date||17 April 2016|
|Husband/Spouse||Ravindra Jadeja (cricketer)|
|Children||Daughter- Nidhyana (b. 2017)|
|Parents||Father- Hardev Singh Solanki (businessman) Mother– Prafullaba Solanki (an employee of the Indian Railways)|
Rivaba Jadeja Family, Early life, Education
Rivaba Jadeja was born on September 2nd, 1990, in Rajkot, Gujarat, India. Hardev Singh Solanki is her father, a renowned businessman in Gujarat. Prafullaba Solanki is her mother, and she works for Indian Railways. She has a younger brother named Shatu. She earned her graduate degree in Mechanical Engineering from Atmiya Institute of Technology and Science in Rajkot after completing her schooling.
Husband and children:
Media sources report that Rivaba Jadeja was in a relationship with Ravindra Jadeja before she married him in 2016. It was at a party that she met Ravindra. Naina Jadeja, Ravindra Jadeja’s sister, and Rivaba were good friends. It wasn’t long after their meeting at the party that they began dating. The couple got engaged at Ravindra Jadeja’s restaurant, ‘Jaddu’s Food Field,’ on 5th February 2016. His engagement news was shared on Twitter later that day. Moreover, they both got married later on 17 April 2016. In 2017, the couple welcomed a daughter named Nidhyana.
- She gained fame in 2018 after protesting against Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmaavat’ film. Soon, she was named president of Karni Sena, a right-wing Rashtriya community organization.
- With support from State Agriculture Minister R C Faldu and legislator Poonam Madam, Rivaba Jadeja joined the Bhartiya Janta Party in Gujarat in 2019.
- On November 20, 2022, Rivaba Jadeja announced she would run for the Gujarat assembly on the Bhartiya Janata Party ticket in Jamnagar North.
- From Jamnagar North constituency, she won the Gujarat assembly election on 8 December 2022 for defeating Karshanbhai Karmur of the Aam Aadmi Party.
Few facts about Rivaba Jadeja
- The sister of Ravindra Jadeja has introduced Reeva to her brother.
- Additionally, her uncle, Hari Singh Solanki, is a Congress leader.
- As a wedding gift, Jadeja received an Audi car from her wife’s parents. It is worth 97 crore Indian Rupees (INR).
- She had a relationship with a boy during her college time.
- Social media leaked photos of her and her ex-boyfriend.
- She is also an aspirant for the Civil Service
- As of now, Rivaba Solanki has stopped preparing for the UPSC CSE.
- She hit a motorcycle in Jamnagar with her car.
- She was then charged with a crime by the police officer.
- She accused him of harassing her and pulling her hair.
- She led the Karni Sena in banning the Hindi film Padmavaat (2018).
Rivaba Jadeja Real Instagram ID
Rivaba Jadeja Real Insta ID is @rivabajadeja_official